List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Carsten Gehling Date:January 12 2002 10:03pm
Subject:Very large mysqld processes
View as plain text
Maybe it's just me, but I find that my mysqld proccesses consume quite a lot
of memory. 7584 KB each to be exact.

I've installed MySQL using the RPM on mysql.com (and I don't use the MAX
version). I haven't made any config file, just installed it and let it run.

Can I do anything about it? It's a bit annoying, since the machine runs
approx. 29 mysqld processes at any time.

I'm using Redhat 7.0

- Carsten

Thread
Very large mysqld processesCarsten Gehling12 Jan
  • Re: Very large mysqld processesDan Nelson12 Jan
  • Re: Very large mysqld processesCarsten Gehling12 Jan
    • Re: Very large mysqld processesJeremy Zawodny13 Jan
      • Re: Very large mysqld processesJeremy Zawodny15 Jan