List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:D Woods Date:January 9 2002 10:02pm
Subject:primary key that doesn't autoincrement
View as plain text
I'm a novice at setting up a mysql database and don't know the answer to
this. I usually set up my primary keys as autoincrementing ID fields. Now I
need to have a primary key that isn't an autoincrementing field as I want to
store the CFTOKEN and use it as the primary key. Can I not have a
non-autoincrementing primary key in mysql?

Thanks

Thread
primary key that doesn't autoincrementD Woods9 Jan
  • Re: primary key that doesn't autoincrementDan Nelson9 Jan
RE: primary key that doesn't autoincrementRick Emery9 Jan