List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Fred Lindberg Date:March 25 1999 3:06pm
Subject:Re: ADLTADV: YOUR WEBSITE!
View as plain text
Here are the complete headers for the message:

This is the host that sent the SMTP message. Clearly not an open relay,
but the originator of the message.

>  by www2.analytikerna.se with SMTP; 25 Mar 1999 14:12:30 -0000
>From: anal@stripped
>To: mysql@stripped
>Subject: ADLTADV:  YOUR WEBSITE!

I have written to mindspring.com. We have one subscriber there. If this
happens repeatedly, we will firewall that domain.

Please feel free to write to the postmaster@stripped.

This is the first SPAM since we moved the lists. We're investigating
other anti-spam measures. I'm sorry I inadvertently turned on
"Received:" header pruning. This is fixed to messages will have full
headers.

-Sincerely, Fred

ADLTADV: YOUR WEBSITE!anal25 Mar
Re: ADLTADV: YOUR WEBSITE!Fred Lindberg25 Mar