List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:August 6 1999 1:26pm
Subject:ERROR 1030: Got error 22 from table handler
View as plain text
>>>>> "aaron" == aaron abelard <aaron@stripped> writes:

aaron> Maybe I made the wrong decision using mysql to store these statistics,
aaron> but after having been a long time user of mysql it becomes the only way
aaron> to store data.  Regardless, it should behave much better than it is.
aaron> I've got a machine dedicated to running mysql, yet I can't seem to
aaron> get it to open up and take advantage of the whole box.  I've made these
aaron> tables about as tight as I know how.  Any suggestions are welcome.

aaron> The manual makes no mention of error 22, nor does dejanews or altavista.

mysql> insert into stat_ref_day (ref, site, xcode, time, hits) select ref,site,xcode,
> truncate((time / 1000000), 0) * 1000000 as time,sum(hits) from stat_ref_hour where time
> < 19990805000000 and time >= 19990804000000 group by ref,site,xcode,time;

aaron> ERROR 1030: Got error 22 from table handler
mysql> select count(*) from stat_ref_day;

aaron> +----------+
aaron> | count(*) |
aaron> +----------+
aaron> |   177309 |
aaron> +----------+
aaron> 1 row in set (0.00 sec)

mysql> select count(*) from stat_ref_hour;
aaron> +----------+
aaron> | count(*) |
aaron> +----------+
aaron> |   698641 |
aaron> +----------+
aaron> 1 row in set (0.00 sec)

<cut>

Hi!

error 22 indicats a bug (or wrong error number) from MySQL?

Which MySQL version are you using?  (Please ALWAYS use mysqlbug when
posting questions !)  Can you try 3.22.25?  If this doesn't work,
please provide an example so that we can fix this!

Regards,
Monty
Thread
ERROR 1030: Got error 22 from table handleraaron abelard6 Aug
  • ERROR 1030: Got error 22 from table handlerMichael Widenius6 Aug