List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Fulko Hew Date:January 4 2002 1:19pm
Subject:RE: Command Line Editing Mode
View as plain text
Quentin Bennett <quentin.bennett@stripped> wrote:

> Using the mysql CLI, I have discovered that
>
> ESC-Return Return
>
> will put the CLI editor in to 'vi' mode, and allow me to use my 'normal' ksh
> editing keys, available in ksh after "set -o vi".

Cool... Thanks...  I didn't know that.
Now I can use it without getting frustrated.  :-))

Fulko Hew,                           Voice:  905-681-5570
Senior Engineering Designer,         Fax:    905-681-5556
SITA (Burlington)                    Email:  fulko@stripped
777 Walkers Line,
Burlington, Ontario, Canada, L7N 2G1
Thread
Command Line Editing ModeQuentin Bennett4 Jan
  • Re: Command Line Editing ModeDan Nelson4 Jan
  • Re: Command Line Editing ModeJ├Ârgen Winqvist4 Jan
RE: Command Line Editing ModeFulko Hew4 Jan
  • queryJavier Gonzalo Gloria Medina5 Jan
RE: queryJavier Gonzalo Gloria Medina5 Jan