List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:K Jeevan Date:January 4 2002 6:27am
Subject:Multilingual support
View as plain text
hi all
   We are using mySQL as our database. Our site needs multilingual support especially
Korean. We tested inserting some Korean fonts into the database. It accepted the values
but while retriving the values we are  not getting the inserted values, WE do not know
weather the values we got are of Korean script or the other. But the consistency is being
maitained in getting the junk values.
  I just would like to know weather mySQL supports Korean language, if so is it storing
in form of some ASCII values. Please reply

Thread
Multilingual supportK Jeevan4 Jan
  • Re: Multilingual supportMichael Brunson4 Jan