List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Steve Rapaport Date:December 27 2001 1:50am
Subject:Re: DOC BUG: mysqladmin
View as plain text
Thanks, Dan, that sounds eminently sensible.

In that case, the doc bug becomes:
http://www.mysql.com/doc/F/L/FLUSH.html
which says:

[[[You can also access each of the commands shown above with the
mysqladmin utility, using the flush-hosts, flush-logs, reload, or
flush-tables commands.]]]

right after the table listing FLUSH TABLES WITH READ LOCK.

It also means that my plan to write a shell script to reset
master & slave databases after a failover will need to be
modified, since I can't use a read lock to stabilize the files.

--
Steve Rapaport
World Citizen

Thread
DOC BUG: mysqladminSteve Rapaport27 Dec
  • Re: DOC BUG: mysqladminDan Nelson27 Dec
  • Re: DOC BUG: mysqladminSteve Rapaport27 Dec