List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:anal Date:January 1 1970 12:00am
Subject:ADLTADV: YOUR WEBSITE!
THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED FOR ADULT WEBMASTERS!
IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS EMAIL IN ERROR, PLEASE
KINDLY DISREGARD.  YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A SECOND
LETTER, AS YOUR EMAIL-ADDRES IS NOT IN ANY LIST.

THE BEST MONEY-MAKER PROGRAM ON THE NET!

Big Bite Cash
http://www.bigbitecash.com

* You can NEVER-EVER be booted from this program!

* Why advertise ONE site, when you can advertise
  THREE SITES FOR THE PRICE OF ONE! It's True!
  We give away 2 FREE MEMBERSHIPS if they signup
  for any site!

* We allow you to send traffic anyway you can!
  Blind Links, Top-50, Picture Posts, are all
  allowed!  Basically, we have no rules!  If
  they join, you'll get paid!

* Large, great looking, Banner Farm!  Dont like
  our banners?  MAKE YOUR OWN!  YOUR ALLOWED!

* Respectful company, now running on their 3rd
  year, and growing stronger by the day!

* 24 hour/7 days a week - UP TO THE SECOND STATS!

* Credit Cards billed by 3rd-party company, so you
  never, ever, have to worry about being screwed!

Check out the "BIG BITE CASH" website, and learn
why hundreds are leaving their current sponsors
and joining us!  Trust us, it's alot easier to sell
"THREE SITES FOR $24.99" then it is to sell
"ONE SITE FOR $29.99" !!  We are making many
webmasters RICH!

Look For "BIG BITE CASH" at the
IA2000 Show in MIAMI This October!

http://www.bigbitecash.com

NEED TRAFFIC?

Check Out: "Sexual Linkage Adult Directory"
http://www.free4sex.com/linkage/

If your an adult webmaster, then it's in your best
interest to be listed here.  Generating hundreds
of hits daily to current webmasters who ARE listed.
Quickly becoming one of the most accurate directories
of it's kind on the net.

Select A Catagory
Submit Your Site
GET TRAFFIC!  --  It's That Easy!

http://www.free4sex.com/linkage/

Thread
ADLTADV: YOUR WEBSITE!anal25 Mar
Re: ADLTADV: YOUR WEBSITE!Fred Lindberg25 Mar