List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Steve Rapaport Date:December 22 2001 12:29am
Subject:Re: How to see progress on long index ops
View as plain text
Thanks, that works!   (By the way, my current index has another day and
a half to go!)

steve

--
Steve Rapaport
World Citizen

Thread
How to see progress on long index opsSteve Rapaport22 Dec
  • Re: How to see progress on long index opsDan Nelson22 Dec
  • Re: How to see progress on long index opsSteve Rapaport22 Dec