List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Kevin J. Maynard Date:December 21 2001 11:57pm
Subject:MyODBC, Access 2000 & MySQL
View as plain text
I downloaded and installed the latest MyODBC drivers for Win2000 and got
everything installed and configured.  My question is this, when I run an
append query, Access pops-up a message box saying something like:

You are about to append 737 records, are you sure you wish to continue?

Regardless if I click Yes or No It will complete the append.  Is this a
bug in the MyODBC drivers, or is this caused because I am using MyISAM
tables?  My guess is the MyISAM but I thought I would get a group
opinion.

Thanks,

Kevin

Thread
MyODBC, Access 2000 & MySQLKevin J . Maynard22 Dec