List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Steve Rapaport Date:December 21 2001 11:50pm
Subject:How to see progress on long index ops
View as plain text
I've got a "Alter table DROP INDEX" that's been running for over 48
hours now.
I'm hoping to load a bunch of tables in a new database with 22 million
records, and then
create the indexes afterwards, but if this creation takes days, I really
want to know if it
is working or not, and how far it has progressed.

Does anyone know how to track the progress of a long Alter Table, or an
indexing op?

--
Steve Rapaport
World Citizen

Thread
How to see progress on long index opsSteve Rapaport22 Dec
  • Re: How to see progress on long index opsDan Nelson22 Dec
  • Re: How to see progress on long index opsSteve Rapaport22 Dec