List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Raymond Wan Date:December 20 2001 11:06am
Subject:Embedded SQL
View as plain text
Hi,

	I know there's a C API for MySQL, but I was just wondering if
MySQL has a preprocessor that supports statements such as "EXEC SQL ..."
in a host language such as C.  The preprocessor would then replace these
statements with calls to the C API.

	I looked through the documentation and I could not find anything,
so I'm thinking that either it does not exist or it is called something
else, preventing me from finding it.  Also, I looked through the mailing
list archive and noticed someone asked it but I did not find a response.

	Any information would be appreciated; thanks in advance!

Ray

Thread
4.0.1 bug reports. Has it been released yet?Mark Maunder20 Dec
  • Re: 4.0.1 bug reports. Has it been released yet?Sinisa Milivojevic20 Dec
    • Embedded SQLRaymond Wan20 Dec
      • Re: Embedded SQLM. A. Alves20 Dec
      • Re: Embedded SQLSinisa Milivojevic20 Dec
  • Re: 4.0.1 bug reports. Has it been released yet?Benjamin Pflugmann28 Dec
    • Re: 4.0.1 bug reports. Has it been released yet?Dan Nelson28 Dec
      • Re: 4.0.1 bug reports. Has it been released yet?Benjamin Pflugmann28 Dec