List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Christian Mack Date:August 5 1999 11:36am
Subject:Re: dual boot machines
View as plain text
Hi Deniz

This will not work with 3.22.xx, because the tables are stored different with win32-mysql
and Linux-mysql.
This only works, if you use 3.23.xx with MyISAM tables only.

Tschau
Christian

Deniz Demir wrote:

> Hi Johnson,
>
> You can store your database in a fat partion, Linux and Nt both can
> read/write a fat portion so MySQL in both operating system can use same
> database which is stored in fat pation. Also, I haven't tried to do this, if
> you try, please send me results.
>
> Deniz Demir.

Thread
dual boot machinesJohnson Lu4 Aug
  • Re: dual boot machinesSteve Ruby4 Aug
    • Re: dual boot machinesChris Trown4 Aug
    • Re: dual boot machinesJohnson Lu4 Aug
      • Re: dual boot machinesSteve Ruby4 Aug
  • dual boot machinesMichael Widenius4 Aug
  • Re: dual boot machinesDeniz Demir5 Aug
  • Re: dual boot machinesChristian Mack5 Aug