List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jesse Brown Date:March 25 1999 10:40am
Subject:Date query help?
View as plain text
Hello Folks. I am looking for a way to do this in a single query, and I
was not able to find much enlightenment in the docs, and I was hoping
someone on the list could help..

I would like to get the number of entries with START_TIME's (in DATETIME
format) before the specified date that have END_TIME's (in DATETIME format
as well) after the specified date. Currently the only way I can think of
doing it is to fetch each date, convert each to UNIX_TIME, and then do the
compares. However because subselect's are not implemented yet, this means
a number of different querys. Any ideas?

-J

--
Jesse Brown [jesse.brown@stripped] - PGP Key ID = C4AB128D
Home Page, PGP Public Key - http://www.pobox.com/~bextreme/

Thread
Date query help?Jesse Brown25 Mar
  • Re: Date query help?Christian Mack25 Mar