List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:BAUMEISTER Alexandre Date:December 11 2001 1:34pm
Subject:Re[3]: Stange Bug or Table corruption ... but strange.
View as plain text
Bonjour,

BA>   But  I forgot the "-d" ... and here is what I found : There are some
BA>   "\r" at the end of some symbols !

  I corrected everything with one query :

mysql> UPDATE historique_AMS set symbole=TRIM(TRAILING '\r' FROM symbole);

  These '\r' may come from a program a colleague did.

  Sorry for the disturb.

  Regards,
  Alex.

Thread
Can't import dump file OS Xollie10 Dec
Re: Can't import dump file OS Xollie11 Dec
  • Stange Bug or Table corruption ... but strange.BAUMEISTER Alexandre11 Dec
Re: Stange Bug or Table corruption ... but strange.Sinisa Milivojevic11 Dec
  • Re[2]: Stange Bug or Table corruption ... but strange.BAUMEISTER Alexandre11 Dec
Re[2]: Stange Bug or Table corruption ... but strange.BAUMEISTER Alexandre11 Dec
Re[3]: Stange Bug or Table corruption ... but strange.BAUMEISTER Alexandre11 Dec