List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:August 4 1999 4:34pm
Subject:dual boot machines
View as plain text
>>>>> "Johnson" == Johnson Lu <jclu@stripped> writes:

Johnson> Hi:
Johnson> I have a dual boot laptop with both NT Workstation and Linux.  Can I
Johnson> install mySQL for Linux and mySQL for NT on the same machine and expect
Johnson> them to use the same database ?  The ideas is that I am writing a web
Johnson> based personal information system that I'd need access to when I am
Johnson> either in NT or Linux, and having a backend server that shares the same
Johnson> database will be very very helpful.

Hi!

Sorry;  Not until we release 3.23 for win32.  We will probably do a
release for win32 after a month.

Regards,
Monty
Thread
dual boot machinesJohnson Lu4 Aug
  • Re: dual boot machinesSteve Ruby4 Aug
    • Re: dual boot machinesChris Trown4 Aug
    • Re: dual boot machinesJohnson Lu4 Aug
      • Re: dual boot machinesSteve Ruby4 Aug
  • dual boot machinesMichael Widenius4 Aug
  • Re: dual boot machinesDeniz Demir5 Aug
  • Re: dual boot machinesChristian Mack5 Aug