List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Christian Mack Date:August 4 1999 4:11pm
Subject:Re: SQL Client for Windows (95/98/NT/W2K)
View as plain text
sinisa@stripped wrote:

> Christian Mack writes:
< ... >
>  > Hi Sinisa
>  >
>  > * The popup menues are way to large, they are alway half out of my screen,
>  > so that I can't use them right.
>  >

> Edit komande.h. That would do it.
> We have in TODO to make this menu hierarchical.

Good, this is really necessary (especially for the SQL popup).

>  > * What's that ellipse for in the table choose box?
>  >
> Button

I don't think we talk about the same ellipse.
There is one _behind_ the table list.

>  > * Could you create an Button which will show the structure of the chosen
>  > table(s) and their defined keys?
>  >
> Try table hierarchy. There, keys should be displayed too.

With the table hierarchy I have problem on german NT4.0 SP4.
If I first choose a table and then try to get the table hierarchy, Dr. Watson comes up.
If I don't choose a table first, then it works sometimes (else Dr. Watson comes here too).