List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:December 6 2001 8:06pm
Subject:Re: just moved from windows to linux mysql
View as plain text
At 2:46 PM -0500 12/6/01, Erik Price wrote:
>On Thursday, December 6, 2001, at 02:15  PM, Curtis Gordon wrote:
>>2) can somebody, anybody offer up some links to a quicky tutorial
>>on loading a database with existing data, and backing up an
>>existing database. I don't mean the ones in the mysql manual, I am
>>looking for more of a "made for dorks like me" version.
>
>"MySQL" by Paul DuBois (New Riders).  Sorry I don't have a web
>reference, but this book is very helpful.
>

>Erik

I just happen to have it handy. :-)

http://www.kitebird.com/mysql-book/
Thread
just moved from windows to linux mysqlCurtis Gordon6 Dec
  • Re: just moved from windows to linux mysqlErik Price6 Dec
    • Re: just moved from windows to linux mysqlMike(mickalo)Blezien6 Dec
    • Re: just moved from windows to linux mysqlPaul DuBois6 Dec
  • Re: just moved from windows to linux mysqlEtienne Marcotte6 Dec
Re: just moved from windows to linux mysqlCurtis Gordon6 Dec