List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Steve Osborne Date:December 1 2001 12:14am
Subject:Re: SQL syntax error
View as plain text
I created the file with ver 3.23.43, tried to recreate database on 3.22.32.
I administer 2 other databases the same commands and they work fine.  I
looked at the difference in the sql files, and those ones don't contain the
PACK_KEYS statement...just TYPE=myISAM.  The command used to create the sql
files hasn't changed, and the databases are hosted by the same ISP.  It's a
confusing situation.  I don't want to have to go back and manually change
each .sql file each day to complete the backup process.  I wouldn't get any
other work done.

Any other suggestions?

Steve
s.osborne@stripped