List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jenny Lim Date:March 25 1999 4:06am
Subject:Error in Accept - Try Again
View as plain text
Submitter-Id:  Jenny Lim
Originator:    Root
Category:      mysql
Class:         support
Release:       mysql-3.21.32a (Source distribution)

Environment:

System: Linux www.othermusic.com 2.0.34 #1 Fri Aug 28 19:39:04 PDT 1998
mips un\
known
Architecture: mips

Some paths:  /usr/bin/perl /usr/bin/make /usr/bin/gmake /usr/bin/gcc
/usr/bin/c\
GCC: Reading specs from /usr/lib/gcc-lib/mipsel-linux/2.7.2/specs

Class:         support
Release:       mysql-3.21.32a (Source distribution)

Compilation info: CC='gcc'  CFLAGS='-O2'  CXX='gcc'  CXXFLAGS='-O2'
LDFLAGS='-\
static'

Perl: This is perl, version 5.004_04 built for mips-linux

I got hundreds and hundreds of lines in my error log that says:
"Error in accept: try again.", and then mySQL went down because
the error log file ran out of space.  What could cause this error ?
I've looked in the manual but didn't see any explanation.

I'm running mySQL on a web server that is not yet "live", so
there were very few hits on it.

Please advise as to possible causes of this type of error.

- Jenny

Thread
Error in Accept - Try AgainJenny Lim25 Mar
  • Error in Accept - Try AgainMichael Widenius25 Mar