> As from today, sqlclient version 0.99, version for Windows, is
> available for download, in binary form, from:
> This should run on any Win32 compatible platform.
> Important notice:
> Manual is not up to date and it contains only 25 % of the features
> conained in the client.
> Some of the non-documented features are, for the moment visible from
> tha menus, on the middle and right mouse button, including a
> sofisticated sorting of multiple columns and resizing of cells in the
> query output window.
> I promise to write a draft of the manual and Paul (paul@stripped) will
> write a proper manual in a html form This manual will then be made
> available as a help system within a client.
> Your feedback is welcome.
* The popup menues are way to large, they are alway half out of my screen, so that I can't
use them right.
* What's that ellipse for in the table choose box?
* Could you create an Button which will show the structure of the chosen table(s) and
their defined keys?
* If I make the GUI client Window bigger, then the query historybox and query inputbox
don't emphasize too.
* The File options are too restricting. I want to give the Field termination and enclosure
and the Line termination strings myself.
* In the results window, the scrolling by clicking above or bejond the visibility bar
should move the visible area one page up or down, not jump to the cursor position.
Really a nice starting point for a intuitive SQL tool.