List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:November 27 2001 2:44am
Subject:RE: Mac OS X and MySQL
View as plain text
At 4:48 PM -0600 11/26/01, john wrote:
>that's a croc. You invited me and the world as soon as you posted to the

That's "crock", I believe.

>web. I asked you a question, you reposted to the net my question so we could
>start the war on the crappy Mac OS' issue that's been going on for the last
>ten years to this newsgroup. You're one of those guys that always overload
>the mailboxes of others, aint you the big man  --  coward.
>Shut up punk, I will speak only to Paul DuBois of my issues.

I'm unaware that this is a newsgroup, or that it's even been in existence
ten years.  Certainly Mac OS X hasn't been in existence ten years.  Perhaps
you dislike Mac OS pre-X, but that's not what the discussion was about.

As to the "issues" part of your comment, I'm still curious to hear
what particular MySQL-related problems you observe when it's run under
Mac OS X.

Selecting boundary dates for a given week using date/time functions?Chris Cooper26 Nov
  • Re: Selecting boundary dates for a given week using date/time functions?Kodrik26 Nov
  • Re: Selecting boundary dates for a given week using date/timefunctions?Anvar Hussain K.M.26 Nov
    • Re: Selecting boundary dates for a given week using date/timefunctions?Chris Cooper26 Nov
  • Mac OS X and MySQL 3.23.45Michael Collins26 Nov
    • Re: Mac OS X and MySQL 3.23.45Erik Price26 Nov
      • Re: Mac OS X and MySQL 3.23.45Michael Collins26 Nov
        • Re: Mac OS X and MySQL 3.23.45Erik Price26 Nov
          • Mac OS X and MySQLMichael Collins26 Nov
            • Re: Mac OS X and MySQLSinisa Milivojevic26 Nov
RE: Mac OS X and MySQLMichael Collins26 Nov
RE: Mac OS X and MySQLjohn26 Nov
  • RE: Mac OS X and MySQLPaul DuBois26 Nov
    • Re: Mac OS X and MySQLErik Price26 Nov
RE: Mac OS X and MySQLMichael Collins26 Nov
RE: Mac OS X and MySQLjohn26 Nov
  • Re: Mac OS X and MySQLNDPTAL8527 Nov
    • Re: Mac OS X and MySQLMichael Collins27 Nov
    • RE: Mac OS X and MySQLjohn27 Nov
  • RE: Mac OS X and MySQLPaul DuBois27 Nov
    • describe all tablesMichael Collins28 Jan
  • Re: describe all tablesGerald Clark28 Jan
RE: describe all tablesMichael Collins28 Jan
  • RE: describe all tablesJames Montebello28 Jan
  • RE: describe all tablesPaul DuBois28 Jan
    • RE: describe all tablesMichael Collins28 Jan
Re: describe all tablesAndy Ingham28 Jan