List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:November 26 2001 10:20pm
Subject:RE: Mac OS X and MySQL
View as plain text
At 2:35 PM -0600 11/26/01, john wrote:
>Excuse me, but I never intended on adding the world to that question, and
>your defensive response tells me you have to fight for trash you are using.
>I have utilized the Mac OS X long enough to run far far far away.

That's a general enough criticism as to be essentially useless.  Do you
have some specific MySQL-related shortcomings in mind?  I for one would
be interested in hearing them.

I'm not sure that Michael's response was "defensive", but your
characterization of Mac OS X as "trash" certainly is loaded.  Have
you some difficulty with the idea that other people might find Mac
OS X useful?

>Until you can get a grip on criticsm, ease off buddy. Your gonna give
>yourself an aneurysm.

Thread
Selecting boundary dates for a given week using date/time functions?Chris Cooper26 Nov
  • Re: Selecting boundary dates for a given week using date/time functions?Kodrik26 Nov
  • Re: Selecting boundary dates for a given week using date/timefunctions?Anvar Hussain K.M.26 Nov
    • Re: Selecting boundary dates for a given week using date/timefunctions?Chris Cooper26 Nov
  • Mac OS X and MySQL 3.23.45Michael Collins26 Nov
    • Re: Mac OS X and MySQL 3.23.45Erik Price26 Nov
      • Re: Mac OS X and MySQL 3.23.45Michael Collins26 Nov
        • Re: Mac OS X and MySQL 3.23.45Erik Price26 Nov
          • Mac OS X and MySQLMichael Collins26 Nov
            • Re: Mac OS X and MySQLSinisa Milivojevic26 Nov
RE: Mac OS X and MySQLMichael Collins26 Nov
RE: Mac OS X and MySQLjohn26 Nov
  • RE: Mac OS X and MySQLPaul DuBois26 Nov
    • Re: Mac OS X and MySQLErik Price26 Nov
RE: Mac OS X and MySQLMichael Collins26 Nov
RE: Mac OS X and MySQLjohn26 Nov
  • Re: Mac OS X and MySQLNDPTAL8527 Nov
    • Re: Mac OS X and MySQLMichael Collins27 Nov
    • RE: Mac OS X and MySQLjohn27 Nov
  • RE: Mac OS X and MySQLPaul DuBois27 Nov
    • describe all tablesMichael Collins28 Jan
  • Re: describe all tablesGerald Clark28 Jan
RE: describe all tablesMichael Collins28 Jan
  • RE: describe all tablesJames Montebello28 Jan
  • RE: describe all tablesPaul DuBois28 Jan
    • RE: describe all tablesMichael Collins28 Jan
Re: describe all tablesAndy Ingham28 Jan