List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Christian Mack Date:August 3 1999 12:20pm
Subject:Re: ERWin and MySQL
View as plain text
"Flávio J. Moritz Jr." wrote:

> Is it possible to use ERwin from Logic Works (www.logicworks.com) with MySQL
> ?
> How ?
> For the sake of curiosity, ERwin helps you to design entity relation
> diagrams and implementing that on a database.
>
> []'s Flávio Moritz

Hi Flavio

ERwin works with mysql, if you use it via MyODBC driver.
I have not thested this myself, but a coworker evaluated it.
We didn't by it, because we searched for a combined tool for relational/UML and OO design.

Hope this helps.
Christian

Thread
ERWin and MySQLFl├ívio J. Moritz Jr.30 Jul
  • Re: ERWin and MySQLabu2 Aug
    • Re: ERWin and MySQLMartin Ramsch2 Aug
      • Re: ERWin and MySQLtonu-mysql2 Aug
  • Re: ERWin and MySQLChristian Mack3 Aug