List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:DL Neil Date:November 20 2001 11:29am
Subject:Re: why doesn't prepared statement work?
View as plain text
Yilmaz,
Recommend you simplify. Test on (say) the first five fields, then the next five,... and
try to work out which
field is causing the issue, then analyse by narrowing down until you figure it out.
The data value (in the (?,?,?,...) list, must be formatted to suit the type in the column
list.
Regards,
=dn