List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:August 2 1999 9:40pm
Subject:Re: mod_auth_mysql : configure script error ?
View as plain text
>>>>> "Carsten" == Carsten H Pedersen <carsten.pedersen@stripped>
> writes:

Carsten> Hello everyone,
Carsten> I've been off this list for a few months, but since I've started
Carsten> working with MySQL again recently, I thought it was time to join
Carsten> back in.

Carsten> There used to be a "MySQL documentation project" at
Carsten> http://www.turbolift.com. Does anyone know what has happened to
Carsten> this? I haven't been able to reach it for a couple of days now,
Carsten> and it seems that all references to the site has been removed
Carsten> from the MySQL site.

Carsten> Just wondering...

Carsten> Regards,
Carsten> Carsten H. Pedersen

Hi!

The www.turbolift.com site hasn't been very responsively lately so we
decided to remove it;  The MySQL manual is nowadays so good that the
information at www.turbolift.com isn't really needed anymore.

Regards,
Monty
Thread
mod_auth_mysql : configure script error ?chas2 Aug
  • Re: mod_auth_mysql : configure script error ?Carsten H. Pedersen2 Aug
    • Re: mod_auth_mysql : configure script error ?Michael Widenius3 Aug
  • mdk@turbolift.com (was: Re: mod_auth_mysql : configure script error ?)Carsten H. Pedersen2 Aug
    • Re: mdk@turbolift.comMartin Ramsch2 Aug
    • Re: mdk@turbolift.comMartin Ramsch2 Aug
      • Re: mdk@turbolift.comMartin Ramsch3 Aug
  • Re: mdk@turbolift.comJay J2 Aug
  • Re: mod_auth_mysql : configure script error ?Van3 Aug
    • more mod_auth_mysql compile woes.... :(chas18 Aug
      • RE: more mod_auth_mysql compile woes.... :(Daevid Vincent18 Aug
Re: mod_auth_mysql : configure script error ?chas3 Aug