List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Philip Mak Date:November 17 2001 3:43am
Subject:Re: MySQL on FreeBSD Dual CPU machine
View as plain text
On Fri, 16 Nov 2001, Jeremy Zawodny wrote:

> > Where can I find instructions for compiling MySQL on LinuxThreads?
>
> Try out the FreeBSD MySQL port.  I've been told that it's trivial.

What's the URL for that?

Thread
MySQL on FreeBSD Dual CPU machinePhilip Mak17 Nov
  • Re: MySQL on FreeBSD Dual CPU machineJeremy Zawodny17 Nov
    • Re: MySQL on FreeBSD Dual CPU machinePhilip Mak17 Nov
      • Re: MySQL on FreeBSD Dual CPU machineDan Nelson17 Nov
  • Re: MySQL on FreeBSD Dual CPU machineDan Nelson17 Nov