List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:August 2 1999 10:44pm
Subject:http://linuxdev.net
View as plain text
>>>>> "Christopher" == Christopher Hicks <chicks@stripped> writes:

Christopher> If they're going to stuff the ballot box, so should we.  :-)
Christopher> --
Christopher> </chris>

Christopher> If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them
Christopher> down?  We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

Christopher> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
Christopher> Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 12:51:30 -0300 (ADT)
Christopher> From: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@stripped>
Christopher> To: pgsql-announce@stripped

Christopher> LinuxDev.Net is currently conducting a poll of "The Most Popular DBMS",
> at
Christopher> http://linuxdev.net.  Currently, PostgreSQL ia in second place, with 21
Christopher> out of 84 votes, while MySQL is in first with 33...

Christopher> Even if you aren't using Linux, take a minute and make your vote...we
> like
Christopher> to see PostgreSQL on top, no? :)

Hi!

I just checked and noticed that PostgreSQL has 57.2 % compared to
MySQL 32.7%  :(

Regards,
Monty
Thread