List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martin Edelius Date:August 2 1999 11:23am
Subject:Error in SQL statement? Where?
View as plain text
Hi all.

I get a really (IMHO) strange error when doing a query like this (this
is in PHP3 btw): $result=mysql_query("select * from posts;");

$result equals NULL after this and I get this error back: "1064 -- parse
error near ';' at line 1". I assume that this is in regard to the query,
or? If so, where's the damn error?

This script worked very well on my development server (latest stable
MySQL and PHP 3.0.6) but broke when uploaded to a friends server on
another provider.

Any ideas?

Best regards,
Martin Edelius

Spirex Digital Design

--------------------------------
www: http://www.spirex.se
Mail: martin.edelius@stripped
Phone: +46-31-514651, 0708-113711
Fax: +46-31-514331
S-422 43 Hisings Backa

Thread
Error in SQL statement? Where?Martin Edelius2 Aug
  • Re: Error in SQL statement? Where?tonu-mysql2 Aug
    • Re: Error in SQL statement? Where?Christian Mack3 Aug