List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:November 7 2001 6:18pm
Subject:Re: Default forced on MySQL
View as plain text
At 11:09 AM -0600 11/7/01, DownloadFAST.com wrote:
>Now this is hilarious.  The first guy told me my issue was invalid if I
>wasn't an inept programmer.  The 2nd guy got pissed at me because I was
>lamenting the direction of 4.0 towards the needs of big spenders.
>
>And now I get criticized to offer to pay to fund the development of MySQL.
>
>Does any one realize how unprofessional this list is to a corporate outside
>who just comes here to get something accomplished?
>
>I am totally turned off now.  I did not at all expect that I would raise a
>valid issue and be attacked in every way possible.
>
>Good riddence.

Hm. I believe you threatened to leave already:

At 6:46 AM -0600 11/7/01, DownloadFAST.com wrote:
>Okay I'm done.
>
>There is no reasonable debate coming from this list.  This is waste of time.

When will you make good your threat?  It appears you've little to gain
here.
Thread
Default forced on MySQL; Basic SQL correctness should behigher priority than othersDownloadFAST.com7 Nov
  • Re: Default forced on MySQL; Basic SQL correctness should be higher priority than othersArne K. Haaje7 Nov
    • Re: Default forced on MySQL; Basic SQL correctness should be higher priority than othersDownloadFAST.com7 Nov
    • Re: Default forced on MySQL; Basic SQL correctness should be higher priority than othersKodrik7 Nov
      • Re: Default forced on MySQL; Basic SQL correctness should behigher priority than othersDownloadFAST.com7 Nov
        • Re: Default forced on MySQL; Basic SQL correctness should be higher priority than othersKodrik7 Nov
          • Re: Default forced on MySQL; Basic SQL correctness should behigher priority than othersDownloadFAST.com7 Nov
          • Re: Default forced on MySQL; Basic SQL correctness should be higher priority than othersCarl Troein7 Nov
            • Re: Default forced on MySQL; Basic SQL correctness should be higher priority than othersKodrik7 Nov
              • Re: Default forced on MySQL; Basic SQL correctness should behigher priority than othersDownloadFAST.com7 Nov
                • Re: Default forced on MySQL; Basic SQL correctness should be higher priority than othersKodrik7 Nov
                  • Re: Default forced on MySQL; Basic SQL correctness should behigher priority than othersDownloadFAST.com7 Nov
                    • Re: Default forced on MySQL; Basic SQL correctness should be higher priority than othersKodrik7 Nov
    • Re: Default forced on MySQL; Basic SQL correctness should be higher priority than othersElm Gysel7 Nov
      • Re: Default forced on MySQL; Basic SQL correctness should be higher priority than othersDownloadFAST.com7 Nov
  • Re: Default forced on MySQLSinisa Milivojevic7 Nov
    • Re: Default forced on MySQLDownloadFAST.com7 Nov
      • Re: Default forced on MySQLSinisa Milivojevic7 Nov
        • Re: Default forced on MySQLDownloadFAST.com7 Nov
          • Re: Default forced on MySQLSinisa Milivojevic7 Nov
            • Re: Default forced on MySQLDownloadFAST.com7 Nov
              • Re: Default forced on MySQLSinisa Milivojevic7 Nov
                • Re: Default forced on MySQLDownloadFAST.com7 Nov
                  • Re: Default forced on MySQLSinisa Milivojevic7 Nov
                    • Re: Default forced on MySQLDownloadFAST.com7 Nov
Re: Default forced on MySQL; Basic SQL correctness should be higher priority than othersDownloadFAST.com7 Nov
  • Re: Default forced on MySQL; Basic SQL correctness should be higher priority than othersKodrik7 Nov
    • Re: Default forced on MySQL; Basic SQL correctness should behigher priority than othersDownloadFAST.com7 Nov
  • Re: Default forced on MySQL; Basic SQL correctness should be higher priority than othersPaul DuBois7 Nov
    • Re: Default forced on MySQL; Basic SQL correctness should be higher priority than othersDownloadFAST.com7 Nov
      • Re: Default forced on MySQL; Basic SQL correctness should be higher priority than othersrc7 Nov
        • Re: Default forced on MySQL; Basic SQL correctness should be higher priority than othersDownloadFAST.com7 Nov
          • Re: Default forced on MySQL; Basic SQL correctness should be higher priority than othersKodrik7 Nov
          • OT: Default forced on MySQL;Ravi Raman7 Nov
RE: Default forced on MySQL; Basic SQL correctness should be higher priority than othersDownloadFAST.com7 Nov
  • RE: Default forced on MySQL; Basic SQL correctness should be higher priority than othersCarsten H. Pedersen7 Nov
    • RE: Default forced on MySQL; Basic SQL correctness should be higher priority than othersDownloadFAST.com7 Nov
  • Re: Default forced on MySQL; Basic SQL correctness should be higher priority than othersDL Neil7 Nov
    • Re: Default forced on MySQL; Basic SQL correctness should be higher priority than othersDownloadFAST.com7 Nov
Re: Default forced on MySQL; Basic SQL correctness should behigher priority than othersDownloadFAST.com7 Nov
  • Re: Default forced on MySQL; Basic SQL correctness should be higher priority than othersKodrik7 Nov
    • Re: Default forced on MySQL; Basic SQL correctness should behigher priority than othersDownloadFAST.com7 Nov
Re: Default forced on MySQLDownloadFAST.com7 Nov
  • Re: Default forced on MySQLSinisa Milivojevic7 Nov
  • Re: Default forced on MySQLElm Gysel7 Nov
    • Re: Default forced on MySQLSinisa Milivojevic7 Nov
    • Re: Default forced on MySQLDownloadFAST.com7 Nov
      • Re: Default forced on MySQLPaul DuBois7 Nov
  • Re: Default forced on MySQLElm Gysel7 Nov
    • Re: Default forced on MySQLDownloadFAST.com7 Nov
Re: Default forced on MySQL; Basic SQL correctness should behigher priority than othersDownloadFAST.com7 Nov
RE: Default forced on MySQL; Basic SQL correctness should be higher priority than othersDownloadFAST.com7 Nov
RE: Default forced on MySQLShankar Unni7 Nov
  • RE: Default forced on MySQLPaul DuBois7 Nov
  • Re: Default forced on MySQLShankar Unni8 Nov
Re: OT: Default forced on MySQL;DownloadFAST.com8 Nov
Re: OT: Default forced on MySQL;DownloadFAST.com8 Nov
  • Re: OT: Default forced on MySQL;Gordan Bobic8 Nov
Re: OT: Default forced on MySQL;DownloadFAST.com9 Nov
Re: OT: Default forced on MySQL;Gordan Bobic9 Nov
  • Re: OT: Default forced on MySQL;DownloadFAST.com9 Nov
Re: OT: Default forced on MySQL;DownloadFAST.com9 Nov
  • Re: OT: Default forced on MySQL;Gordan Bobic9 Nov
  • Re: OT: Default forced on MySQL;Shankar Unni9 Nov
    • Re: OT: Default forced on MySQL;Kodrik9 Nov
Re: Default forced on MySQLFranklin Schmidt10 Nov
  • pass variable in JS to php and mysql-queryPhieu Huynh12 Nov
  • Re: pass variable in JS to php and mysql-queryNguyen Trong Phuc12 Nov
  • Re: pass variable in JS to php and mysql-queryPhieu Huynh13 Nov
Re: Default forced on MySQLFranklin Schmidt10 Nov
  • Re: Default forced on MySQLKodrik10 Nov
Re: Default forced on MySQLFranklin Schmidt10 Nov
Re: Default forced on MySQLFranklin Schmidt10 Nov
  • Re: Default forced on MySQLKodrik10 Nov
  • Re: MySQL has transactions, foreign keys, and an option for NO DEFAULTArjen G. Lentz11 Nov
    • Re: MySQL has transactions, foreign keys, and an option for NO DEFAULTKodrik11 Nov
  • Re: Default forced on MySQLGordan Bobic11 Nov
Re: pass variable in JS to php and mysql-queryM.Hompus12 Nov
Re: Default forced on MySQLFranklin Schmidt14 Nov