List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gary Huntress Date:November 7 2001 4:18am
Subject:Re: Zip Code Database
View as plain text
I don't recall what the heck I was working on, but I discovered recently
that I had a database of 29000 US cities, zip codes and lat/lon data in an
access database.  Tonight I've moved it to my server.   Feel free to connect
using php, mysql client,  phpmyadmin
(http://www.freesql.org/phpMyAdmin-2.2.0/index.php) or what-have-you.
Username/pass is zipcode/zipcode database is zipcode  (gee, how original!)

Be patient too, I'm getting overwhelmed on this poor little box :)    If you
want it for longterm usage, I suggest you mirror it.

Regards,
Gary "SuperID" Huntress
FreeSQL.org offering free database hosting to developers
Visit http://www.freesql.org