List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:August 1 1999 8:19pm
Subject:Re: hp-ux 10.20 dumps core
View as plain text
>>>>> "Ralf" == Ralf Kraudelt <ralf@stripped>
> writes:

Ralf> Hi Thomas,
Ralf> you should switch to 3.22.24 or 3.22.25. There are many problems with
Ralf> HP-UX fixed. My tests run stable (I used the fork tests from the
Ralf> test-dir), where older versions crashed.
Ralf> I have a version compiled with HP's cc/aCC and DCE instead of MIT Threads.
Ralf> If you need this version for test and benchmark purposes, I can make it
Ralf> available via ftp.

Ralf> Regards,
Ralf> Ralf Kraudelt

Hi!

Any change you can link the above version staticly and ftp it to:
http://www.mysql.com/pub/mysql/Incoming ?

What patches should one install to get DCE to work on HPUX 10.20 ?

We will probably buy a HPUX machine very soon (we just got one from HP
for testing purposes).  If everything goes as plans, HPUX will soon be
a supported platform for MySQL (Which means that we will make binary
distributions of MySQL for HPUX of all new MySQL releases)

Regards,
Monty
Thread
hp-ux 10.20 dumps coreth20 Jul
  • Re: hp-ux 10.20 dumps coreRalf Kraudelt21 Jul
    • Re: hp-ux 10.20 dumps coreMichael Widenius2 Aug
      • Re: hp-ux 10.20 dumps coreRalf Kraudelt3 Aug