List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Fred Lindberg Date:August 1 1999 7:36pm
Subject:Re: To the listmanager!!
View as plain text
On Sat, 31 Jul 1999 13:19:53 -0500 (CDT), kurgan@stripped wrote:

>Please unsubscribe me, Im abroad, and cannot do it myself,  and Im getting a
> bucketload of messages.
>A big thanks in advance
>my email is:: kurgan@stripped

Yes you can (since you can send and read E-mail). Just send a message
to:
which is also the address in the List-Unsubscribe: header of each
message from the list.

I have removed your address. I'll Cc: this to the list as general info.
Of course, the subscriber has to then reply to the confirmation
request, so one can't unsubscribe arbitrary addresses ;-)

-Sincerely, Fred

To the listmanager!!kurgan31 Jul
Re: To the listmanager!!Fred Lindberg1 Aug
  • Question....Fraser MacKenzie1 Aug
    • Question....Jani Tolonen2 Aug