List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:William Leeke Date:March 11 1999 6:57am
Subject:Re: Is this list still alive?
View as plain text
All,

It appears that the prepended "mysql:" to all mail sent to the list has
been lost?!?

-wbl

Jack Killpatrick wrote:

> [...]

"Worry is like interest paid in advance
on a debt that never comes due."
Thread
Is this list still alive?Fred Lindberg11 Mar
  • RE: Is this list still alive?Philip Thomas11 Mar
    • RE: Is this list still alive?(Jack Killpatrick)11 Mar
      • Re: Is this list still alive?William Leeke11 Mar
        • Re: Is this list still alive?Martin Ramsch11 Mar
          • Re: Is this list still alive?Greg Patterson11 Mar
          • Re: Is this list still alive?Peter Green11 Mar
            • Re: Is this list still alive?Timur I. Bakeyev11 Mar
Re: Is this list still alive?(Enrique I.R.)11 Mar
Re: Is this list still alive?Fred Lindberg11 Mar
  • RE: Is this list still alive?Dayv Gastonguay11 Mar