List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sasha Pachev Date:August 1 1999 12:19am
Subject:Re: mysql GUI Frontend
View as plain text
"Robert W. Canary" wrote:

> Are there any front ends for mysql.  Possiblly something that allows you
> add and delete are maybe even view fields and records via GUI?
>
> thanks in advance :-)
>
> --

Yes, look for mysql on freashmeat.net, I think it is called
kmysqlclient.

--
Sasha Pachev
http://www.sashanet.com/ (home)
http://www.direct1.com/ (work)
Thread
mysql GUI FrontendRobert W. Canary1 Aug
  • Re: mysql GUI FrontendSasha Pachev1 Aug
  • mysql GUI Frontendsinisa1 Aug
  • Re: mysql GUI Frontendksausw1 Aug
    • Re: mysql GUI Frontendsinisa2 Aug
      • Re: mysql GUI FrontendRaul Dias2 Aug
        • Re: mysql GUI Frontendsinisa3 Aug
          • Re: mysql GUI FrontendRaul Dias3 Aug
            • Re: mysql GUI Frontendsinisa3 Aug
        • Re: mysql GUI Frontendksausw3 Aug
          • Re: mysql GUI Frontendsinisa3 Aug
  • Re: mysql GUI FrontendJeff Urban1 Aug
  • Re: mysql GUI FrontendRajko Albrecht3 Aug