List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jonathan A. Zdziarski Date:March 24 1999 2:55pm
Subject:SHMQL (SQL HTML Interface)
View as plain text
I don't know if my email about SQL/HTML even got out, but I've turned it
into a project and called it 'SHMQL' (shmeequal as in SQL Shmeequal).
It's an HTML management system for SQL (not a command line interface
although that may be added later).  The official URL is
http://www.thecoffeehouse.com/shmql/ you are able to log in and play with
it as well as download the source code (PERL 5).  If you use it or like it
email me... not sure if anyone will find a use for it and I don't want to
work on it unless people are using it.

Thank you,

Jonathan A. Zdziarski
Sr. Systems Administrator
Netrail, inc.
888.NET.RAIL x240

Thread
SHMQL (SQL HTML Interface)Jonathan A. Zdziarski24 Mar