List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Van Date:July 30 1999 8:02pm
Subject:Deleting messages (was Re: 400,000 records is some limit to mysql?)
View as plain text
Or, Scott,
You could save all your stuff into separate folders, and later run
pmail.pl to stick it into a dbase for quick retrieval later.
I can't think of a better newsgroup archive than the MySQL newsgroup.
It's almost like having a free consultant.  I'm almost up to 10K messages.
>:)
Van

Linux rocks!!!   http://www.dedserius.com