List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Micheal Mc Evoy Date:March 24 1999 1:47pm
Subject:Re: MYSQL Security.
View as plain text
On Wed, 24 Mar 1999, Char Choon Hwa wrote:

<SNIP>
>   Is there any way to control others user to access mysql databases ?
>On MYSQL privilege tables; user, db and host, which I only allowed
>'root' to access and restricted to other user to view,update or
>delete
>on this table.
>
>   Please advice. Thank.

Check http://www.mysql.com/Manual_chapter/manual_toc.html

It depends alot on how much of a restriction you want to place on the
users.

Micheal
---
Micheal Mc Evoy                                    mjmc@stripped
                                             http://www.whitepine.com

WhitePine Consulting supports the Free Software Foundation and it ideals
by promoting, using and supporting Open Source, GNU and GPL'd Software.

Thread
MYSQL Security.Char Choon Hwa24 Mar
  • Re: MYSQL Security.Micheal Mc Evoy24 Mar