List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Curtis Gordon Date:October 27 2001 6:37pm
Subject:insert trouble
View as plain text
Hello, I am attempting to insert user information into a mysql db, I am
using php4 and the lastest win32 distribution of mysql. I don't get an error
when I try the insert, but the data is not saved. I can create tables just
fine. Also when I enter the same information in the console it insert
happens just fine.

I have written the insert statement to the page and then tried the statement
word for word, in the console, again the statement was successful.

If you have any suggestions I would be very appreciative.

Thank you in advance.