List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:July 30 1999 5:25pm
Subject:RE: how to determine database size ( in SQL )
View as plain text
>>>>> "Terpstra," == Terpstra, Martin <Martin.Terpstra@stripped>
> writes:

Terpstra,> hello,
Terpstra,> maybe my question was not clear enough. I want to determine the database
Terpstra,> size
Terpstra,> from a client which is not running on the database server machine. So
Terpstra,> the client
Terpstra,> does not have access to the data directory of MySQL.

Terpstra,> Martin

Terpstra,> --
Terpstra,> Martin Terpstra                     Alcatel Telecom Nederland
Terpstra,> Software Design Engineer            Engineering & Development
Terpstra,> phone :  +31 (0)70 307-9407         Burgemeester Elsenlaan 170
Terpstra,> fax   :  +31 (0)70 307-9191         2288 BH  RIJSWIJK
Terpstra,> mailto:Martin.Terpstra@stripped   NETHERLANDS

Hi!

You can always upgrade to MySQL 3.23 and use SHOW TABLE STATUS

Regards,
Monty
Thread
how to determine database size ( in SQL )Martin Terpstra15 Jul
  • Re: how to determine database size ( in SQL )Sasha Pachev15 Jul
RE: how to determine database size ( in SQL )Martin Terpstra19 Jul
  • RE: how to determine database size ( in SQL )sinisa19 Jul
    • RE: how to determine database size ( in SQL )Steve Ruby19 Jul
      • RE: how to determine database size ( in SQL )sinisa20 Jul
  • RE: how to determine database size ( in SQL )Michael Widenius30 Jul