List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Thimble Smith Date:March 24 1999 11:50am
Subject:Re: Make sure tables are unlocked
View as plain text
On Wed, Mar 24, 1999 at 10:26:23AM +0100, Roland Carlsson wrote:
> I've got a javaservlet that locks a table to make a transaktion
> but now (during testing) i've got some problem which made the
> servlet never reached the unlock. Is there a way to make sure
> that the table unlocks after a couple of seconds??

Roland, all locks should be released if the connection to the
server is dropped.  The connection should be dropped automatically
when your servlet quits, so you shouldn't have to worry about it.

If you want to test it, just try locking it with another thread.

Tim
Thread
Make sure tables are unlockedRoland Carlsson24 Mar
  • Make sure tables are unlockedMichael Widenius24 Mar
  • Re: Make sure tables are unlockedThimble Smith24 Mar