List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Avelino F Date:October 24 2001 2:43am
Subject:into outfile error
View as plain text
Hello,

After logging into mysql and selecting a database, I type select * from
song into outfile 'data123.txt'; but receive the following error message:

ERROR 1045: Access denied for user: 'avelino@localhost' (Using password: YES)
mysql>

I made sure the user has full permissions to the database using the grant
command. Any suggestions on what can be wrong?

Thanks,
Avelino

Thread
into outfile errorAvelino F24 Oct
  • Re: into outfile errorPaul DuBois24 Oct
    • Re: into outfile errorAvelino F24 Oct
      • Re: into outfile errorCarl Troein24 Oct
      • Re: into outfile errorPaul DuBois25 Oct
        • RE: into outfile errorChristopher Bergeron25 Oct