List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dan Nelson Date:October 22 2001 5:53pm
Subject:Re: MyISAM API
View as plain text
In the last episode (Oct 22), Steve Meyers said:
> It would actually be nice if the full source were available off the
> website as is, not just in the .tar.gz file.  What I mean is, just
> untar the source to and let people
> browse it there if they wish to.  People often ask questions on the
> list that could be answered in the source, but it is difficult to
> point them to it.  For instance, people asking what various error
> codes translate to...  It would be nice to just point them to

I was going to suggest the Sourceforge CVS repository at but that's over a
year old..

	Dan Nelson
MyISAM APIWendy Dillon22 Oct
  • Re: MyISAM APISinisa Milivojevic22 Oct
    • Re: MyISAM APIMichael Widenius29 Oct
  • Re: MyISAM APIDL Neil22 Oct
    • Re: MyISAM APISinisa Milivojevic22 Oct
      • RE: MyISAM APISteve Meyers22 Oct
        • Re: MyISAM APIDan Nelson22 Oct
        • Re: MyISAM APIJeremy Zawodny22 Oct
          • Re: MyISAM APISergei Golubchik22 Oct