List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:DL Neil Date:October 22 2001 3:47pm
Subject:Re: MyISAM API
View as plain text
> Wendy Dillon writes:
> > Is there any documentation for the MyISAM C API yet apart from the source
> > code?

> Hi!
>
> In 4.0.0 source code, you will find Docs subdir and in it myisam.txt.
>
> Rest is up to you ...

Sinisa,

On behalf of those of us who take advantage of the 'ready made' versions (eg my Win
download) [or who should not be
allowed near naked flames, C compilers, or buttons marked "Do NOT press"], could these
examples of 'internal
documentation' be reproduced and made available on a suitable website please?

=dn

Thread
MyISAM APIWendy Dillon22 Oct
  • Re: MyISAM APISinisa Milivojevic22 Oct
    • Re: MyISAM APIMichael Widenius29 Oct
  • Re: MyISAM APIDL Neil22 Oct
    • Re: MyISAM APISinisa Milivojevic22 Oct
      • RE: MyISAM APISteve Meyers22 Oct
        • Re: MyISAM APIDan Nelson22 Oct
        • Re: MyISAM APIJeremy Zawodny22 Oct
          • Re: MyISAM APISergei Golubchik22 Oct