List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:tony Date:July 30 1999 2:17pm
Subject:Re: MySql/Perl Programmers wanted
View as plain text
Fraser MacKenzie <fraserm@stripped> writes:
>Thanks.  I wasn't actually referring to your job, although travelling to
>London does sound appealing...

Well, while we're at this, we always have Perl/MySQL jobs going in
Belfast, and *everyone* knows Ireland is more appealing than England :)

Tony
 Tony Bowden | tony@stripped               http://www.blackstar.co.uk/
  Black Star |    The UK's Biggest Video & DVD store * Free Postage Worldwide
MySql/Perl Programmers wantedChris Lambrou22 Jul
  • Re: MySql/Perl Programmers wantedFred Read23 Jul
  • Re: MySql/Perl Programmers wantedChristof Damian23 Jul
    • Re: MySql/Perl Programmers wantedFraser MacKenzie23 Jul
      • Re: MySql/Perl Programmers wantedChristof Damian23 Jul
        • Re: MySql/Perl Programmers wantedFraser MacKenzie23 Jul
Re: MySql/Perl Programmers wantedtony30 Jul