List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Van Date:October 19 2001 10:40pm
Subject:Re: Problem doing bulk and regular inserts
View as plain text
Robert Trembath wrote:

> I have some nice database for a biotech lab running on the windows
> version of mysql 3.23 on a W2K server. For some reason when my ID or
> Auto-increment field get to 127 I can't insert any additional records. I
> get the following error:
>
> Error
> SQL-query :  [Edit]

<snipped>
> Duplicate entry '127' for key 1
>
> I can not insert any more data to this table. This is an important
> issue, please help me to resolve this.

Change the field type for key 1 to an int (not a tinyint).

Van
Linux rocks!!!   http://www.dedserius.com/
Problem doing bulk and regular insertsRobert Trembath20 Oct
  • Re: Problem doing bulk and regular insertsVan20 Oct
  • Re: Problem doing bulk and regular insertsDan Nelson20 Oct
  • Re: Problem doing bulk and regular insertsMichael20 Oct
  • RE: Problem doing bulk and regular insertsSteve Meyers20 Oct