List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martin Edelius Date:July 30 1999 10:17am
Subject:SV: SV: Help ! Delete !
View as plain text
>on linux
>i just finished to enter the all yesterday.
>no ordinary backup (tar...)
>i think inm out of luck

If you haven't got a backup in any other format (tarball and so on) or
on any other media (removable disk, tape, etc) then yes, I'm very sorry
to say that you're probably going to have to redo it all again.

This has never happened to me personally so I don't know for sure but I
would doubt it if your database is recoverable from any temporary
directory.

Best regards,
Martin Edelius

Spirex Digital Design

--------------------------------
www: http://www.spirex.se
Mail: martin.edelius@stripped
Phone: +46-31-514651, 0708-113711
Fax: +46-31-514331
S-422 43 Hisings Backa
--------------------------------

>Martin Edelius wrote:
>
>> If you have some sort of backup just copy back the MySQL data. What
>> platform are you running the MySQL server on?

Thread
SV: SV: Help ! Delete !Martin Edelius30 Jul
  • what happens if the system crash ?Mike30 Jul
    • what happens if the system crash ?sinisa30 Jul
    • Subject Identifiers?Chris J. DiBona30 Jul
  • Re: what happens if the system crash ?Sasha Pachev30 Jul
Re: Subject Identifiers?Fred Lindberg31 Jul