List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sommai Fongnamthip Date:October 19 2001 5:16am
Subject:round function
View as plain text
Hi,
	I found different round result at below
mysql> select round(1.235,2);
+----------------+
| round(1.235,2) |
+----------------+
|           1.24 |
+----------------+
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

mysql> select round(1.325,2);
+----------------+
| round(1.325,2) |
+----------------+
|           1.32 |
+----------------+
1 row in set (0.00 sec)
	What does it mean?? I wonder that round must increase the front value 1
step, but the second command show the wrong value.  Please help me correct
round function or any idea to fixed with coding.

SF

Thread
round functionSommai Fongnamthip19 Oct
  • Unix Shell Auth from MySQLChris Aitken19 Oct
    • Re: Unix Shell Auth from MySQLJeremy Zawodny19 Oct
      • RE: Unix Shell Auth from MySQLErnie Hershey21 Oct
    • Re: Unix Shell Auth from MySQLMikel King19 Oct
  • Re: round functionDL Neil19 Oct