List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:mohamed.adan Date:October 18 2001 5:10pm
Subject:Windows 2000
View as plain text
I am a new mysql user. I have been unable to start mysql on my laptop running
Windows 2000. Each time I start mysql, I get the following error:
ERROR 2003: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061). I have
searched through the archive for earlier mails on this problem. This looks like
a known problem that has been there for a long time. Is there a solution?

Thanks in advance!

Mohamed

MIMEsweeper for the presence of known computer viruses.

Denne mailen er sjekket for kjente virus, uten at noen ble funnet.

http://www.hydrotexaco.no
Windows 2000mohamed.adan18 Oct
  • Re: Windows 2000Miguel Angel Sol√≥rzano18 Oct