List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Terry Westry Date:October 18 2001 4:59pm
Subject:Re: MySQL Data Recovery Information Requested
View as plain text
Good morning:

My vendor (Campus Pipeline) directed me to your website to obtain some
documentation, but they did not specify the title of the documentation
to retrieve.  I am to locate information on performing data recovery
with update logs and repair scripts.  Can you please direct me to the
URL (s) where that information is housed.

Thank you for any assistance you can provide concerning the MySQL database.

TGW

--
Terry Westry
Computer Consultant I, Architecture
Information Technology & Telecommunications
Fort IRC Building, Suite 40
North Carolina A&T State University
1601 E. Market Street
Greensboro, NC  27411
(336) 334-7440, x2236
(336) 334-3833 fax
westryt@stripped

Thread
Re: MySQL Data Recovery Information RequestedTerry Westry18 Oct
  • Re: MySQL Data Recovery Information RequestedDan Nelson18 Oct